We the People and our common wealth, including the governmental entities to which we belong and the public lands that we share, and the environment in which we live, according to the priorities that we assign, would all benefit by publicly owned banks.
View us on Youtube
- How could a publicly-owned bank help an economically struggling state?
- Who would benefit from a publicly-owned bank?
- How would a publicly-owned bank be different from a privately-owned one?
- Don’t we already have a national public bank in the Federal Reserve, with a network of regional Fed banks around the country?
- Would publicly-owned banks provide unfair competition to local privately-owned banks?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.