View us on Youtube
- How could a publicly-owned bank help an economically struggling state?
- Who would benefit from a publicly-owned bank?
- How would a publicly-owned bank be different from a privately-owned one?
- Don’t we already have a national public bank in the Federal Reserve, with a network of regional Fed banks around the country?
- Would publicly-owned banks provide unfair competition to local privately-owned banks?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: private banks
First, the mission of the publicly-owned bank is to serve the public interest, while that of the privately-owned bank is to serve its shareholders by delivering profits. Second, the profits of the publicly-owned bank would be returned to the public, … Continue reading