View us on Youtube
- How could a publicly-owned bank help an economically struggling state?
- Who would benefit from a publicly-owned bank?
- How would a publicly-owned bank be different from a privately-owned one?
- Don’t we already have a national public bank in the Federal Reserve, with a network of regional Fed banks around the country?
- Would publicly-owned banks provide unfair competition to local privately-owned banks?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: banking institute
Among other things, publicly owned banks offer counter-cyclical relief by (1) issuing badly needed credit at low, or no, cost to the state, thus providing a means of revitalizing infrastructure and other services that are now endangered (according to studies, … Continue reading
PBI Journal is Published! Welcome to the first issue of the Public Banking Institute Journal. We have searched to find the most well-researched and well-written articles in the field.The United States has few publicly-owned banks and little technical literature on … Continue reading